Terms & Conditions
Currency:Currently on MyPrinterShop.ca you can choose between paying in Canadian Dollars (CAD) or in United States Dollar (USD), this option can be selected in the top/head of the website.
Terms and Conditions of Use:Please carefully read these terms and conditions before using these My Printer Shop Web pages. By using the My Printer Shop site you indicate your agreement to these terms and conditions. Please do not use the My Printer Shop web site if you do not agree with these terms and conditions.
Disclaimer:The information, services, products, and materials contained in this Site, including, without limitation, text, graphics, and links, are provided on an "as is" basis with no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted by law, My Printer Shop disclaims all representations and warranties, express or implied, with respect to such information, services, products, and materials, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, freedom from computer virus, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing or course of performance. In addition, My Printer Shop does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this Site is accurate, complete or current. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
1. Copyright and Proprietary Rights:The My Printer Shop Site is the property of My Printer Shop AD Inc. and its licensors and is protected by Canadian and International Copyright laws. All copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights in the My Printer Shop site and in the software, text, graphics, design elements, and all other materials originated are reserved to My Printer Shop and its licensors. Domain names and trademarks of Other Sites, or contained in information accessed at Other Sites, are the sole property of their respective owners. No affiliation with, endorsement of, or sponsorship by My Printer Shop should be inferred.
2. Responsibility for Content:My Printer Shop accepts no responsibility or liability for any material which may reside in or is accessed by My Printer Shop Site other than My Printer Shop Information and Materials. My Printer Shop has no responsibility with respect to Other Sites. You may not upload post or transmit any illegal, obscene, offensive, gambling or otherwise inappropriate material to the My Printer Shop site.
3. Exclusions of Warranties:No warranties of any kind are made with respect to the My Printer Shop Site, My Printer Shop AD Inc. Information, or Other Sites. My Printer Shop DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE MY PRINTER SHOP SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE ACCURATE, OR WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE MY PRINTER SHOP SITE OR THE SERVERS MAKING MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
4. Links to Other Sites:Links to Other Sites may appear from time to time on the My Printer Shop Site. These links have been established to offer additional resources on subjects you find of interest on the My Printer Shop, global procurement, remanufacturing e-waste or any other topic. In some instances, such links are a result of cooperative projects with organizations that own, operate or maintain the Other Sites. My Printer Shop has no control over content that appears on Other Sites. Such content is subject to change and/or elimination. My Printer Shop assumes no responsibility for content, including factual errors and continuing availability, appearing on Other Sites.
5. Destructive Devices:It is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that your computer and/or network is protected from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or any other devices with destructive intent. In no event will My Printer Shop be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages to you from the use of the My Printer Shop or the Other Sites.
6. Modification of Terms and Conditions:My Printer Shop reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms and conditions at any time. Please review these terms and conditions periodically for changes. Your continued use of the My Printer Shop Site following the posting of changes to these terms and conditions will mean you accept all such changes.
7. Export Controls:You agree that your use of the My Printer Shop Site will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations that govern the export of technical data.
8. Compliance with Laws: My Printer Shop and our Tech Support Service endeavors to ensure that the My Printer Shop Site complies with the requirements of Canadian laws as well as the foreign laws of any country where it is intended for the My Printer Shop Site to be viewed. In the event that a foreign country's law may not be fully satisfied, then My Printer Shop shall be deemed not to be directing the My Printer Shop Site to that particular country.
9. My Printer Shop AD Inc. recognizes the sensitive nature of your personal account information. We will not distribute any information you have supplied to us on our web site to outside parties.
10. My Printer Shop AD Inc. will not be liable for damages of any kind whatsoever resulting from or arising out of the use of our web site.
11. INFORMATION COLLECTION:When completing a request for information or any other on-line form, we may ask you to voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your email address for purposes such as correspondence, checking your account status, making a purchase, or participating in on-line surveys. Like many other commercial web sites, the My Printer Shop web site may use your Internet Protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our web site, and to improve the content and navigation of our site.
12. INFORMATION USE:If you provide us with your email address, or have done so in the past, we may upon occasion send you email offers. We may use information you have given to us to, for example, provide a service, and ensure proper billing, measure interest in our various services and to inform you about sales promotions. These offers may be based on information you provided when you completed an on-line form or other request for information. Primarily, these email offers will come from My Printer Shop AD Inc.
13. DECLINING EMAIL OFFERS:My Printer Shop AD Inc. provides customers with an easy means to decline receiving email offers. Although most customers tell us they appreciate receiving notice of these carefully designed opportunities, we recognize the importance of providing you with choices. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by simply replying to the email and informing us of your preference to discontinue receiving the email notifications.
14. Limitation of Liability:UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MY PRINTER SHOP SITE OR MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON THE MY PRINTER SHOP SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN THE EVENT APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT [INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE], OR OTHERWISE) WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE MY PRINTER SHOP SITE.
15. “WE WILL BEAT ANY PRICE”When comparing competitor's pricing, shipping and handling charges will be included in the price match calculation. The Price Adjustment Guarantee applies to competitor's normal prices and may not include: Items not in stock; Price after mail-in rebates; Close-out or inventory clearance prices; Special order items; Typographical errors; Refurbished good or limited quantity orders; Pricing on auction web sites or membership required web sites. We reserve the right to refuse orders that do not comply with our conditions. Price Match Guarantee will not be provided for products that are; not sold by an authorized dealer in Canada, do not come with warranty from the seller or manufacturer, sale prices for clearance items, and restricted offers to members of a club or group. Offer must be available to all Canadian residents. Shipping and taxes will be added into the quote to see if this offer applies on a per order basis.
16. Shipping: Our Shipping Policy is Subject to our Shipping Information. Extra Shipping Fees, certain areas within Canada, Manitoba, Alberta, British Columbia, Newfoundland, and Prince Edward Island may be contacted after an order has been processed by our shipping department if you will need to pay an extra amount for shipping. Please refer to our shipping policy.
17. Order Cancellation:My Printer Shop reserves the right to cancel an order or to issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for merchandise that is advertised in error, is unexpectedly out of stock, does not conform to specifications, or was shipped in error. Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is delayed beyond the represented shipping time. If the ordered product(s) do not ship within the represented time, My Printer Shop will honor any request for cancellation received prior to the actual shipment of the product(s). Please refer to our cancellation policy.
18. System Availability:My Printer Shop makes every effort to maintain 100% system availability, except during scheduled maintenance periods. Should we experience technical difficulties, My Printer Shop is not responsible for orders that are not processed or accepted.
19. Payment and Sales Tax:Currently My Printer Shop accepts Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. My Printer Shop accepts most major credit cards via PayPal. All payments must be in the currency indicated on the product page. Current billing addresses and phone information must be included with every order. Sales Tax will be charged depending on the shipping address as required by law. Only Orders to Canada will be charged Taxes. International Orders such as, United States, will not be charged Taxes.
20. Confirmed Order:A confirmed order is when we have received payment on the order you have placed. Your order will not be shipped to you until payment is received for the order. Once we have confirmed that your payment has gone through, we will ship the order to you.
21. Warranty & Return Policy:Please refer to our Return Policy and Warranty Policy.
Customer Service Department: Should you have any other questions or concerns please contact Customer service, via phone (1-888-771-7188), or contact us here
Toll Free Number: 1-888-771-7188